Wednesday, March 28, 2007

About Me (March 2007)

Last year, I moved out of my parents' and got married to the most beautiful and intelligent woman on the planet.

I also started working as a writer, and have been very fortunate to get work writing fun things like staged comedy shows, corporate events, feature articles and audio skits.

I don't play any sports any more, but I've just recently started going for runs to and from the Botanic Gardens. Quitting smoking at the beginning of this year helped. Anything helps, really, if you've been a smoker for more than 20 years.

I still enjoy my coffee, either a double espresso at a decent cafe (even Starbucks will do in Singapore), or a double ristretto at home on our donated espresso machine. It's a double espresso, and not a double machiatto because my wife takes a double espresso and not a double machiatto.

We have a cat, Jake, who's the only other member of our family at the moment. He's quite a handful, so we're pretty content with the numbers as they are.

I'm not sure how many more National Service In-Camp Training stints I have left to serve. I think another two years' worth. But I don't really care any more as long as I get out of training safe, sound and happy to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares